(urth) some random thoughts: gematria, Forlesen, seal of Pas

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:19:05 PDT 2014

Yeah it is definitely that kind of metaphor,  but there are still things
like the breakfast and coffee  tasting like oil, the twelve types of dead,
the shifting pillars, the difference betwen reflections and mirrors and
other perceptions, the cop with his blood and urine catheter connections to
his car that hint that maybe it is more than just an indeterminate dream
fantasy metaphor with no scientific or "logical" explanation.
The problem is figuring what oily coffee implies heh heh.