(urth) Bibliomen

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:11:10 PDT 2014

At this point I own all of Wolfe's novels (and a few extra copies of
interest, signed or whatnot) and most of the short story collections, and
I've reached the point where I feel compelled to collect what is left.
Thanks for the info!  I did find the less expensive version, they still go
for about $40.