(urth) Polish translation of Long Sun.

Piotr Szczęsny neternalz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:59:10 PDT 2014

Hello people of Urth,
Some time ago I tried to read the Long Sun in polish, but on first pages I
saw that the translator, translated name :Patera Silk to Patera Jedwab
(Jedwab is Silk in polish) I was outraged! I hate so much when this
happens, fortunately it's not that common. But I was surprised that this
crime was commited by a guy who did an excellent job translating new sun.
My question: what do you think? Can translating Silk's name can be somehow
justified (I'm not yet familiar with long sun)  ?