(urth) Overthinking/Underthinking "The Fifth Head of Cerberus"

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:59:47 PDT 2014

It is Marsch's origin story overlain on the historical tale.

There is a wonderful scene where the cat is running around trying to bite
him in the third novella and he narrowly escapes, and both the audience and
Marsch are unaware of the severe consequences of the bite, giving him a few
more days.  He is bitten on the major Rogation Day.