(urth) FW: May 2014 Wolfe interview in _Technology Review_

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Wed Aug 6 05:10:12 PDT 2014

On 05/08/2014 18:14, Marc Aramini wrote:
> and in VRT the officer reading the documents bathes the girls saliva
> off "prophylactically" or something of the sort - odd choice of words.

"He always washed after he had a woman.. the wash was not only a
prophylactic precaution, but a sensual experience"

I'm not sensing his terror of being turned into an alien monster if he
doesn't scrub adequately!  His partners are slave-girl prostitutes who
service all the officers; a wash afterwards only makes sense.

- Gerry Quinn