(urth) FW: May 2014 Wolfe interview in _Technology Review_

Tony Ellis tonyellis69 at btopenworld.com
Tue Aug 5 10:50:07 PDT 2014

Gerry Quinn wrote:
>Shadow Children are referenced only in the second novella of the
>trilogy.

And Lee:
>"A Story" by John V. Marsch, that being the only place Shadow Children are referenced.

Actually, they do crop up a few times in the third novella. As well as
the various references to child-sized indigenous people, there is:

"...and the Shadow Children of course came to steal by evening...
there are never as many of them as they think, because some are only
in the minds of others..." - VRT, interviewed by Marsch.

and

"The question is not, as I once thought, how much the thoughts of the
Shadow Children influence reality, but how much our own do." - VRT's
writings, sometime after incarceration.