(urth) FW: May 2014 Wolfe interview in _Technology Review_

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Tue Aug 5 10:14:59 PDT 2014

On 05/08/2014 17:59, Marc Aramini wrote:
> they say the white creatures they chew and spit out are their
> "brides." - seems like an organism to me. As I said, the associations
> are symbolic rather than literal, so proving it is quite unlikely.
> Sandwalker and Eastwind ARE switched by a bite.  Marsch is switched
> with a bite, too.  But you don't buy it, that's fine.

That's the plant.  It's white and without comfort because the drug is
used up.  Then they wait until sufficient time has passed for safety,
and take more of the plant.

Why do you say Marsch is switched, rather than replaced?  The new Marsch
says "I needed to make my voice like his and look older". And the old
Marsch was bitten by the cat, not by Victor...

- Gerry Quinn