(urth) Meta: messages being dropped into Gmail spam folder

Dimitar Nikolov dimitar.g.nikolov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:52:59 PDT 2014

Long time lurker here. I've noticed this too, and unfortunately it looks
like gmail's spam filter has become more aggressive, since this has been
happening with other messages for me. The solution is to set up a filter
from Settings > Filters, such that messages sent to urth at lists.urth.net are
never marked as spam.

Hope this helps.

Best,