(urth) Meta: messages being dropped into Gmail spam folder

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:34:06 PDT 2014

I've been getting that as well. Several times gmail has asked me if I want
to forward the message to their crack team to help "improve" things, but
the e-mails keep getting dumped in there. Grrrr!!!

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes. It's quite irritating, as Marc's posts are always worth reading!
>

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Gwern Branwen <gwern at gwern.net> wrote:
>
>> I've noticed over the past few weeks that Urth.net emails from
>> Yahoo.com users (such as Marc Aramini) seem to be regularly dropping
>> into my spam folder despite me always marking them non-spam. Has
>> anyone else been seeing this behavior?
>>
>> --
>> gwern
>> http://www.gwern.net
>>

> --
> Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic
Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category.
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with
Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal
Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche