(urth) short story 59: Melting

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 17:30:49 PDT 2014

His final oath by "lord Harry" (the devil) and the name John Edwards and the sinners in the hands of an angry god connection, though, makes me think those final words are more like an irate deity whose thoughts are reality as in Dante's model of creation, stricken with an arbitrary weariness of holding the man as "real" in his thoughts any longer.

Certainly though the sound of a balloon falling into air and ice melting into the sea would fit with a logos/world spirit/atman kind of return.

Sent from my iPhone