(urth) Silk or Horn?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 12:59:16 PDT 2013

Horn had that attachment to sea wrack, but silk confused this with hyacinth in his mind.  He was programmed, I think, to love Mother and listen to her.

For what it's worth I see short sun as the less noble man sacrificing himself for the more noble one, and the more noble one being unable to accept the sacrifice, to want to undo it and sacrifice his very self to bring back his student - but he can't.

Sent from my iPhone