(urth) Blue, Green, Urth, and the Ring of Glass‏

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 05:01:59 PDT 2013

Once again though, Gevers suborned Wolfe's statement out of me before I received Gene's permission to share it, confronted Wolfe about it, mocked it as a joke, and behaved very unethically.   I put no validity in that question or that answer, which is an attempt to corner Gene in a puzzle he carefully developed.

Sent from my iPhone