(urth) Short Sun notes: Remora.

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 18:15:39 PDT 2013

I still think them pretending to be human in their mating ritual is just ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny.  Even though the inhumi are a debased branch (heh heh) that cannot maintain sentience without original humans, they  are still a vestigial remnant of people; just divergent evolution.

Sent from my iPhone