(urth) Tree-Gods and The Ring of Glass

Brian brian at studiobl.com
Wed Oct 9 09:18:03 PDT 2013

So what was the ring of glass that Horn, Seawrack, and Babbie found on the
herbal island?  Light seemed to go one way through it, implying a dome
meant to contain light, like a greenhouse.  The original lab where the tree
gods were developed?  And what's under the ocean?  Why does (Hoof?  Hide?
I forget)  see a neighbor sitting on a tree limb coming from the ocean when
he looks through a neighbor's ring?

...and why does Seawrack act startled at the mention of blood (possibly
even the mention of biological characteristics through blood sharing) in
Pajarocu?  ...not connected, I know, but another detail I've always thought
was a fairly large clue if I could just figure out what it means.