(urth) Suggestions for Podcast Episode on "Peace"

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:32:31 PST 2013

Greetings:

I'm involved in a podcast related to the genre site SF Signal. The podcast
is called The Three Hoarsmen (long story). In our most recent episode, we
took a look at Samuel R. Delany's "Nova". In our December or January
(sometimes these things slip!) episode, we're planning on covering Gene
Wolfe's "Peace".

One thing that we always include in our podcast notes are links to websites
that the listener can go to. I've already thought of the Neil Gaiman essay
(found at F&SF's site) "How to Read Gene Wolfe". Does anybody have any
other suggestions of sites I should include?

And, anybody able to point to any essay (online or off) that I can point my
co-hosts to in order to help us prepare for Gene Wolfe in general and this
book specifically?

Thanks much!

--
F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic
Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category.
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with
Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal
Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche