(urth) Agilus and Agia

aaron aaronsingleton at gmail.com
Thu May 2 07:05:20 PDT 2013

Never considered that Hethor and Father Inire might in some way be
related.  It seems so obvious now that you mention it.  Oh, to D.S.-
Wolfe's response was in answer to the question of Father Inire's on- stage
appearance in the Book.  I never doubted the character's  existence, but
his non-appearance is something that has intrigued me for some time.

Aaron Singleton