(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 06:13:25 PDT 2013

Now I think there is some "Peritonitis" type imagery going on with the perceptions of the shadow children - they have abandoned their normal ambitions to be the "god" and environment of these little eggs and maggots that might need them now to complete their life cycle.  What do they grow into? How much perception comes from the maggots, how much from the more anthropomorphic shadow children?