(urth) Silk/Horn in the Matachin Tower

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:15:00 PST 2013

The scene where Severian brings Silk/Horn writing implements seems to be a
one-on-one conversation.  Silk/Horn presumably gets Severian started
writing his own memoir after giving him some writing tips.

Also, I don't necessarily think that Typhon would have mentioned the *Whorl*.
Is it too much to ask for Silk/Horn traveling both in space and time when
visiting Urth?