(urth) memorial gift in honor of Rosemary Wolfe

Stephen Case scase1 at nd.edu
Tue Dec 17 07:10:37 PST 2013

Folks on the list have mentioned flowers or letters sent on to Gene in
honor of Rosemary. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be appropriate to pool our
resources here and make a significant gift or donation in her honor. Does
anyone know of any particular organization or charity that was meaningful
to Gene or Rosemary? We had a colleague at the university here pass
suddenly recently. He was heavily involved in missions work, so in lieu of
cards or flowers the department made a gift to World Vision in his honor.
I'm not sure how we could coordinate this, but certainly the wonders of the
internet and the folks here who know Gene personally could allow us to
contribute something meaningful in her honor.

Ideas?
-S

--
Stephen Case
PhD Candidate, Program for the History and Philosophy of Science