(urth) New Lafferty collection from Centipede Press

Christopher Simon kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:27:02 PST 2013

I met a Lafferty fan in the flesh the other day. I was at a used bookstore and saw a woman paging through Strange Doings, then she placed it back on the shelf. I told her it was worth it, and she said she already had two copies, and was just considering buying a back up in case the others fell apart! She mentioned her favorite was a history of Rome written by Lafferty. Has anyone read it? Thoughts?