(urth) paleolithic, dendritic, and predendritic cultures

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Apr 3 16:30:13 PDT 2013

That's true, but Marc's observation is that Wolfe made it up. Maybe
there should be such a designation, and maybe it would be especially
appropriate for the two planets, but either way it's a fabrication. And
either Marsch was a giant among anthropologists as the guy who coined
this new term, or he's full of sh*t.

I am not sure we can ever really say which it is, but plainly Wolfe is
pulling our legs. /Either way. /It reminds me of the W/Vernor Vinge
error---one of those revealing mistakes.