(urth) Thea's Identity

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 10:55:19 PDT 2013

definitely an outcrossing with Jeanine.  whether she is still Jeanine as born or not is exacerbated byVeil's hypothesis and the odd statement that she must stay away from the man representing Mr. Million's original in the dream with his broken neck or he will harm her, though there is no tension "on screen" between Jeanine and Mr. Million in "waking" life.