(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 04:38:28 PDT 2013

>Antonio Pedro Marques: And there are the Giant Tube Worms who live solely on what
>the chemautotrophic bacteria inside them produce.... Hmmmm........

Hey, I take free license to simplify my posts for clarity, avoiding clutter and
ephemera but in my OP I did mention methanogens. I demand credit for that ;- ).

Anyway, my impression of the Old Wise One's description of the earthy roots of the
Shadow Children was that a parasitic or at least detrivoric origin was being presented.
The lifestyle of the Shadow Children and Abos (esp. their poor tool use) supports the
connection for me, as does the deteriorization of the human civilization on the twin
planets.

I presume once the last humans (Number Five's family?) have been replaced and the buildings
and intrastructure of both planets has crumbled after a couple thousand years that the
native beings will devolve back to root-dwelling organisms until they manage to call down
another starcrosser of some species or another.