(urth) Thecla's "Identity"

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Apr 4 18:16:44 PDT 2013

On 4/4/2013 8:17 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:

> [...]
Still, it strikes me that Wolfe rarely actually makes things up
completely. He projects, extends, mixes, composes, traces, recreates,
counters. There's no telling what might rattle around in the attic of
his brain that first impressed itself on him during his formative time
in college and the army. Thecla is a complex creature. It's always worth
a shot to propose a model.