(urth) Thecla's "Identity"

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Apr 4 05:05:14 PDT 2013

Seems possible. Wasn't there a brother, however? There were others
involved with the Rosenbergs, though no hidden leader like Vodalus.

The fact that Thecla was not said to have been involved in any
particular plot and didn't seem to be much of a rebel, just a courtesan
with certain connections, increases the resemblance. Ethel, an actress
IIRC, was probably innocent. The others were not, although none deserved
the death penalty since they passed so little info about atomic bombs to
the Soviets.

I like it so far.