(urth) Inhumi eyes and names

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:07:36 PDT 2012

Well, any 'real' magic (i.e. occult sorcery or what have you) wouldn't be
'just magic' anyway, it seems superfluous to me that you point this out.
 I'm not in any way denying causality (that's just silly).  I'm saying it
should all be 'linked to cause and effect' (as you say) *very broadly
conceived* - which I also think you're saying when you limn that causal
sphere as ranging from the Conciliator's blood to the white fountain.

-DOJP