(urth) Seawrack and the Mother

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Wed Sep 19 09:37:48 PDT 2012

It's interesting that I mostly agree with this mail.

By the way, the creature you mention reminded me about
certain strange parallelism of Blue/Green world and the
world of Urth and its green moon (there were long discussions
of that, but I want to mention only one point here).

The creature seems to be related in some "metaphysical" way to Baldanders
after he became aquatic.

Sergei