(urth) Inhumi's secret and numbers on blue

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 07:13:08 PST 2012

> From: Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com>
>
>>Andrew Mason:
>>On the other hand Jahlee does seem to confirm the story and offer
>>evidence, when she says:
>>"If you lack endurance…" She shrugged. "Only your frozen corpse gets
>>to Blue. It crosses the sky there, a little scratch of fire. No doubt
>>you've seen them. I have."
>
>Grrrrrr!
>
>I am tempted to argue that a frozen Inhumi body surely lacks the mass
>and density to create the visible light display we can see from a large
>meteor, hundreds of miles up in the sky. Thus Jahlee is lying when she says
>she's seen examples of Inhumi burning on re-entry...using real shooting star
>sightings to bolster the lie...

Other way around--typical visible meteors are pebbles.  To judge by the
Wikipedia article, inhumi meteors would probably reach the surface of
Blue, though too broken-up to make craters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteorite

I agree that Jahlee is probably lying, though.  Most of the meteors Horn has
seen would be natural (unless the Blue-Green system is short of debris or
something).  I'd think inhumi meteors would be amazing fireballs in the visible
and infrared ranges, not little scratches (great word).

Jerry Friedman