(urth) Hard SF

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:48:14 PST 2012

Yep, that's what I was worried about, but I have no scientific training so
I didn't know if there were some exquisitely rare scenarios where this
might be just barely plausible.  (It's such a breathtakingly awe-inspiring
thought:  worthy of a fantasy at least - if no one has written such a
thing, someone needs to!)  But come to think of it:  doesn't the passage
say rather explicitly that they fly through *space*?  (Does anyone have a
page number reference for this?)

-DOJP

Daniel Otto Jack Petersen