(urth) Inhumi's secret and numbers on blue

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 08:48:15 PST 2012

I've wondered about the speed they would be moving at. Even if they are dead, they would have had to launch from Green at a speed at least = escape velocity. Then you have Blue's velocity, unless they don't come at Blue from that angle. If they are slower than meteors, then it seems plausible that they could---somehow---avoid burning if alive and burn up if dead.