(urth) Claw = Fang?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 05:25:41 PST 2012

Very well thought out! If the thorn is the key to the meaning of the
Claw, and fangs do seem to occupy a space adjacent to thorns, they are
therefore a link to the Claw.

It occurs to me that the Claw is not associated with any animal, even by
speculation. One thinks of a bird, especially a bird of prey, but this
is not supported at all. Serpents, of course, are one animal that can't
have a claw. But lizards do (and dragons). There seems to be a
complementarity among these symbols that only Genesis can unlock.