(urth) Fairies and Wolfe

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 13:39:41 PDT 2012

Bite your tongue!

His fairies strike me as somehow benevolent and uncaring at the same time, but never malicious. Their rules are rules we humans can barely see or grasp though they have been explained to us many times, much as we struggle with morality up close but recognize it only from a distance. Both these conditions seem to me to arise not from any innate source or condition but from great age/immortality and a corresponding olympian perspective.