(urth) Fairies and Wolfe

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 06:12:44 PDT 2012

Lee this is philosophically interesting to me ... I think there is a turning away from meaty flesh in that and away from carnality and decay into something more immutable and less subject to "the weakness of the flesh" ... so I look at becoming mechanical or plant like as beig preferable to being merely flesh.

Very interesting, huh?  "Plant Engineering" heh heh heh.

I think Wolfe's light can be shed on Wolfe's opus by his old day job.