(urth) The Great Gene Wolfe Rebuild

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:22:02 PDT 2012

I just looked at my Excel spreadsheet (more or less accurate, it's a moving
target!!!) of my book collection and I have "Shadows of the New Sun". So
that probably explains why the name was familiar!

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Marc Aramini <marcaramini at yahoo.com>wrote:

> And for what it's worth "Shadows of the New Sun" totally redeems the
> slightly narrow materialistic interpretive scheme of "Attending Daedalus" -
> a wonderful collection of essays.  I highly recommend it.

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).