(urth) Oannes

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:22:42 PDT 2012

"Actually we have a relevant observation from Wolfe: “Silk is a good man in
a bad religion.”  Plainly he thinks that there can be better or worse
conceptions of the Divine, even if all are imperfect."

This seems to me more of a statement about Silk than the Divine.  Also, now
I can think of is Oreb continually assuring all players in the story that
Silk is a "good man!". [?]