(urth) Oannes

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:25:04 PDT 2012

Lee Berman wrote:

> In UotNS, Tzadkiel says that The Increate is so far above him that
> he must guess at The Increate's intentions. So even for angels, there
> is no direct communication with God.
>
> Yet the Outsider does communicate directly with Silk. This is the main
> source of my feeling that The Outsider is not The Increate.

The God of the OT does communicate directly with humans: Moses,
Abraham, and divers prophets.

> If he is, then it seems to put Silk in a position above angels. Silk is
> the sole conduit via which The Increate will communicate with humanity
> in the Whorl/Blue/Green system. Doesn't this make Silk the equivalent of
> Jesus, if not Christ himself?

Interestingly, in Christianity humanity *is* in some sense above
angels -- Paul says in one of the letters that we are to "judge"
angels ("judge," I presume, being taken in the Hebrew sense of
governing and leading into warfare).

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes