(urth) Oannes

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:21:42 PDT 2012

>James Wynn: Well, given that the Outsider asserted that all powers
>that pretend to be gods will (in some way) tend to become Him
>specifically, then, yes, he *does* seem to imbue all matter...
>..The God of the Bible..is both infinite and person[al].
>The Outsider-as-Increate is a very  Bible-oriented deity.

I agree. I suppose the main difference in our views is that I see
an evolution of God from being more like a powerful person in the
OT to being more infinite as we move to Christ and on to modern
Christianity.

In UotNS, Tzadkiel says that The Increate is so far above him that
he must guess at The Increate's intentions. So even for angels, there
is no direct communication with God.

Yet the Outsider does communicate directly with Silk. This is the main
source of my feeling that The Outsider is not The Increate.

If he is, then it seems to put Silk in a position above angels. Silk is
the sole conduit via which The Increate will communicate with humanity
in the Whorl/Blue/Green system. Doesn't this make Silk the equivalent of
Jesus, if not Christ himself?