(urth) Lupiverse(es)

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:19:09 PDT 2012

Try some of his short stories and novellas:

Photogen and Nycteris (aka Day Boy & Night Girl, aka Son of the Day,
Daughter of Night)
Light Princess (aka Little Daylight)
Golden Key
Translations for Novalis

Lewis and MacDonald never met. But Lewis credited MacDonald's fiction as
an important element in his conversion. He (and the reception of his
children) were important in the publication of Alice in Wonderland.
Although he was a pastor for a time, his sermons and theology got him in
trouble and he was eventually pushed out.

J.