(urth) Lupiverse(es)

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 08:24:31 PDT 2012

David: >>On second glance the story seems based in some form of Platonism in which all material things strive to reunite with the Ideal.

I said it before, but I like to repeat myself lately. David's idea about Platonism here is almost identical to Milton's "monistic" theology. One day, I need to

write up the similarities I see. Besides, it'd be fun to suggest that a Catholic writer and a violently anti-Catholic writer both had similar theologies...at least in their more imaginative writings.