(urth) Lupiverse(es)

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 10:02:24 PDT 2012

I agree. Though there are certainly some elements---such as the idea of incremental moral progress itself---that beg for this kind of analysis.

Anyway, even if Urth is in our past, Severian's natal period is plainly in the future of that past. So I think your observation can be satisfied while still allowing the Urth-is-past theory.