(urth) Lupiverse(s)

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:44:15 PDT 2012

>Antonio Pedro Marques: > Again, in our universe Humanity has *just*
>reached the stage where knowledge, including religious knowledge,
>becomes globalised.

>Gerry Quinn: It reached/will reach the same stage in past and future
>iterations also.

Perhaps so. But perhaps at a different speed.

There is nothing to rule out the possibility minor changes between iterations
such as a moving of the Andes to the east of S. America or a 30,000 year lag
between the timing of earth's flood and Urth's flood. It seems reasonable that
readiness for universal Christianity might show a similar time lag.

Such a difference seems great to us. Great enough to warrant a story about
it. But it is a millisecond difference on the universal time scale.