(urth) The Wizard

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 09:12:30 PST 2012

I agree, as I said earlier, there is something very priestly about giving up things and donning black to become a torturer of men.  Especially in light of Gene's statement that one of the only things (possibly the only thing) Christ makes as a carpenter is an instrument of torture like a whip or something.