(urth) The Wizard

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 08:49:19 PST 2012

Fair enough. And this got hashed out in the same terms on the list a long time ago, so sorry to bring it up again for the oldsters.

But I do think that Wolfe meant it metaphorically in the sense of belonging to a tradition that seeks truth. (In the interview, he says he means it "in the broadest possible sense" which to me means that it isn't just a plot point.) But, hey, Silk is good with a knife in those sacrifices, so who knows...