(urth) The Wizard

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 09:10:41 PST 2012

This past year I defended Wolfe's elisions and "uncertainties" by talking about the fact that he is truly a spritual/mysterious writer: in reality, the most important information, the one that can give everything meaning, is not present; it can be seen in structure and in existence, but not overtly.  Thus my reasoning for most of his narrators not having the full picture of the most important details of their condition: we as humans don't quite have the full details just by looking at the facts we "know" with certainty, but those aren't the most important things that really make sense of everything.