(urth) The Wizard

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:26:03 PST 2012

Not for the same reasons, though.  I doubt a god has anything tangible
(like physical healing, for example) to gain from drinking the blood of
someone who worships.  The divine acceptance of a blood sacrifice seems
more a favor for the followers and a symbol of power than something the god
needs to survive or recover from a wound.  I guess it depends on the
pantheon, though.