(urth) The Wizard

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:30:18 PST 2012

"I do agree that this subject continually teeters on the brink of being
off-topic in
a Wolfe forum and might be something of a dead horse."

I tend to agree with this.  The topic of the thread is *The Wizard*, and
has turned into (again) a discussion of whether or not the Sun Cycle takes
place in a "Christian" universe.  While that might be an interesting
subject in its own right, it is a bit off-topic, and when it starts turning
into disagreements about the OT and personal religious beliefs, I start
losing interest entirely.