(urth) Great Gene Wolfe Story ...

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:10:06 PST 2012

No problem.  The copyright date says 2011, so it looks very recent.  I
actually just saw a link somewhere for a "new" Wolfe story, so I clicked
the link, dove into the story because I did not recognize the title, and
then found out about the project / painting afterward when I scrolled up
and read the intro.  Then it hit me just how intense the end is; glad I
read the story first and got the visual second!  A great story and a great
idea for inspiration.