(urth) Great Gene Wolfe Story ...

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:05:08 PST 2012

Wow.  That *was* lovely.  And awe-inspiring right at the end.  (Would have
been even more so if I'd not seen the illustration first.)  If Gene Wolfe
wrote that recently, he has most certainly not lost his touch.  What a
master craftsman.  Sure hope he gets done with his fourth draft of *The
Land Across* soon.  Thanks so much for sharing that, Antonin!

-DOJP