(urth) On Blue's Waters (Initial thoughts)

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:36:59 PST 2012

See, I found the way the thieves and other disreputables spoke in Long Sun
to be great; the odd words were carefully selected (like the vocabulary of
New Sun) from other places and cleverly used.  A lot of the words were
actually found in thieves slang from the 1800s (like "dimber" for
example).  The character on Blue who simply had the order of words in his
sentences changed up clearly didn't have the same amount of work put into
him.

I can see how it would be a "mounting trilogy" ... I can say I am genuinely
excited to "land on Green" and see where the adventure goes ...