(urth) The Wizard

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 16:17:52 PST 2012

>Pretty sure that most low god is lying - it is improper worship which is the problem, kind of like a Pilgrim's Progress morality.  People worshipping those lower in the chain are messing up the natural order, but with the right frame of mind those below can be lifted up, maybe.  So this guy is the lowest of the low, people are his gods,

As are all the other inhabitants of the Seven Worlds.  I suppose the dragons are supposed to be his gods.

> But he is trying to trick them into worshipping him.

I agree with all that.  Another proof is that he gets punished for blasphemy, which shows who's top god.  This reminds me of a story about the angel Metatron, which I know only from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron#Origins

(Note the "citation needed".)

> He is not connected to the most high, but it is in his best interests to get worship from those above.

Or what he mistakenly thinks are his best interests.  As Most Low God, he's probably prone to mistakes.

Jerry Friedman